DX  » Community » Reviews » Charge/Discharge Protective Circuit Board for Rechargeable Li-Ion Batteries (17.4mm*1.9mm)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Works well, good value. – Charge/Discharge Protective Circuit Board for Rechargeable Li-Ion Batteries (17.4mm*1.9mm) Reviews

posted by nevik on 11/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
I bought 15 of these charge/discharge protective circuit boards last year and found that they all worked well. I fitted one to each battery in sets of 4 and also bought DX Kapton tape, SKU5442 to insulate them and bind the cells together. I ordered an extra 3 charge/discharge protective circuit boards this time to give me enough to make up another set of 4 cells plus 2 spares.
Cons:
None
Other:
Buy the DX Kapton tape as well, SKU5442 to help assemble the cells into battery sets. It's great stuff. You also need some heatshrink tubing to protect the entire assembly. I got my heatshrink on ebay but Dx may sell it too.
Bottomline:
Well worth the money, especially when buying a large number to achieve the quantity savings.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections