DX  » Community » Reviews » Ultrafire C3 Stainless Steel Cree Q5-WC 5-Mode 190-Lumen Memory LED Flashlight (1*AA/1*14500)
Sort by:
56 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8045 (80%)
  • 4 Star:169 (16%)
  • 3 Star:21 (2%)
  • 2 Star:21 (2%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

98% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ultrafire C3 Stainless Steel Cree

posted by billtheduck on 03/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    uses AA and 14500 lithium battery's brushed stainless steel case. small and bright for its power source(AA)
    Cons:
    the rear o-ring fell apart the second time i used it. 5 modes are very annoying. the lens case on my light is a bit out of r...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best torch I have ever seen

posted by Deathtruth on 02/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Very strong body. - Attractive looking torch. - High quality machining. - Brightest handheld torch my family and I have ever seen. - Can use common 1.2V/1.5V AA battery - Can use powerful 14500 lithium battery which really makes this torch shine! - Glow i...
    Cons:
    - Packaging was minimal just a small plain cardboard box. - SOS function and strobe are not very useful. - You have to cycle th...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect edc imo

posted by 51coronet on 11/19/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Small bright for the power source. Stainless steel construction. Can carry it in your pocket without the switch activating the light by accident since it is recessed near perfect amount.
    Cons:
    No spring on head end of battery tube. No easy way to replace refector or led. My refelctor has some sort of smudge gunk insid...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Bright light

posted by FrazK on 10/13/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great build quality and shine. Light has 5 modes that all work great. I work in EMS and am constantly going into dark houses this light shines everything up adequately enough that I don't miss a thing. The light is also small and portable which I love, I wa...
    Cons:
    wish I didn't have to go through all the modes to get back to the brightest setting. Every time you click on the light it moves...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect compact flashlight

posted by MoneyAndChicks on 07/12/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    ->Solid steel body ->Glowing o-ring and tail button. This feature is better and less expensive than a tritium key chain. The o-ring shines A LOT for a few minutes after turning off the light. After a few hours both the o-ring and button can be spotted...
    Cons:
    -> 3 mods would be better, HI-MID-LO
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    no need to look around

posted by rizaoztop on 06/24/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very nice body structure and overall quality, which changed my opinion totally about chinese quality.
    Cons:
    Its heavy. And its dense comparing my other flashlights. But, its not a really con. Because if you want a stainless steel and r...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great EDC with two small flaws-but worth the price

posted by Rezolution02 on 05/28/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Very nicely machined - Excellent quality stainless material - Nicely sealed to keep out water - Glow in the dark o-rings are a huge plus - The fact that it will run on a single AA battery with the buck-boost circuit included is a real plus for me - Great ...
    Cons:
    - Four small problems with this light 1. As others have mentioned, the modes of the light are Med - Low - High - Strobe - SOS....
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very unique flashlight

posted by zippyzap on 05/11/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Five mode tail clicky. Nice and heavy, gives it a quality feel. Unique glow-in-dark parts. Single AA battery is a great form factor for carrying in pocket. Quite slim/small for easy carrying in pocket. Looks unique, for that geek street cred.
    Cons:
    Five mode tail clicky. Not as bright as some of my other flashlights. Sometimes I switch modes instead of turning flashlight ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    One solid piece of steel flashlight

posted by mortuus82 on 05/10/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Stainless Steel - Very bright on Hi mode - 5 modes - Front ring gets illuminated as you use very nice looking touch. - Only 1 AA battery. - Good lanyard
    Cons:
    - The only thing i dont like its coded to always start on Medium mode so its like Medium -> Low -> High -> Fast strobe...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    SS LED

posted by kubwa on 04/21/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Strong construction, Stainless Steel wear resistant finish. Quality components used , emitter, glass lens, alloy reflector Very bright, good compromise between throw and flood. O ring seals everywhere even on glass lens, waterproof. Beautiful tolerances...
    Cons:
    No real cons, but threads could come greased from factory.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 6
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections