Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- very good build (feels indestructible)
- reasonabl bright light (especially with 14500 battery inside) - considering emmiter and size
- will work without flickering AFTER MOD (read on)
- suprisingly small
- has glowing ring (so you can find it in dark)
- tail switch very badly designed (can cause flickering)
- can get hot (but that's normal)
you can AVOID flickering and make it good even for protected 14500 cells by shortening spring in the tail clicky.
very good light, and after shortening spring it works without any problem on AA and protected 14500. I carry it around all the time.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.