DX  » Community » Reviews » Invisible Ink Pen with Ink Revealing Blue LED (4*AG3)
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:804 (80%)
  • 4 Star:201 (20%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very fun

posted by Jorgelhus on 02/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is clear to see, when using it with the given lantern. Others mean of lightining are useless. Used it in my biology and math tests. Just great. an write in your whole body, and, yet, invisible.
    Cons:
    The writtings appears in night clubs lightinings, when using it in the body. The ink is somewhat icchy, when applied in your skin.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fun!

posted by xavaska on 11/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Writes on many surfaces, including skin and wood! - I wrote on my door three days ago and it's still there, even though a little less bright. - Comes with it's own battery!
    Cons:
    I had to remove the foil from inside the flashlight so it would work but mine still needed some messing around to get it to wor...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fun kids toy

posted by Coketech on 09/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    A fun wee pen, I bought one for my brother-in-law and he loves it, the ink appears to be water based so doesnt write well on plastic but its fine on paper card or skin. The UV LED works well to illuminate the ink
    Cons:
    The ink is faintly visible enabling it to be read, some colours of paper make it less visible than others
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cool

posted by kate22 on 09/14/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    it works just like it says it does really impresive especially to young children for this price i haven't found anything similar to my country
    Cons:
    it didn't came in the picture's package but that wasn't really a problem this one is not really a con - i think the ink may n...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice!

posted by shoppingsv on 09/21/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Works perfect! - Battery Included - Very light I tried over a lot of surfaces and it was invisible all the time (some issues with plastic and glass).
    Cons:
    - The ink can be seen with a toy that my sister owns! - Looks like the ink is getting yellow by now. - If you are expecting pe...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections