DX  » Community » Reviews » Wilderness Survival Fire Sparkle + Blade Cutter Tool (Small)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
The real deal- and way cheaper than in stores! – Wilderness Survival Fire Sparkle + Blade Cutter Tool (Small) Reviews

posted by cantstopshopper on 04/29/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
I bought several of these over the last months, some as gifts and others for myself. They all work great. I have started every fire in my back yard pit using this item since last year and still have the first one (even if it is worn down). It is easy to use; if you are having trouble getting a clean swipe then you can change out the rope between the 2 parts to give you more room to work.
Cons:
None- this product works perfectly and is about 15-20 dollars less than if you go to a camping store and buy it. Considreing it eventually wears down, you are going to want to buy more than one- so save money and but it here
Other:
Use something like tissue paper or cotton to catch the spark and carry the flame to your main fuel supply.
Bottomline:
I can't say enough how well this works!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections