Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- It worked once I got the correct code entered
- The build quality is comparable to some more expensive remotes I have had
- It has automatic code search
- The manual is very poorly written, it looks like some word-by-word translation from a non-english language.
- The entire list of supported devices is not in the manual (I had to figure out my code with a few automatic attempts)
- The automatic code search does not function as written in the manual
A quite solid remote. I had luck figuring out how to list the codes it had found during automatic search (SET+numeric keys), and it works almost perfectly with my amp.
A good candidate for a remote replacement. The one I replaced is retailing at about $70, so the price tag on this one was welcome.
Recommended to the buyer who has the patience to figure out the engrish (look it up) manual.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.