DX  » Community » Reviews » Solar Powered Digital Tire Pressure Guage with Depth Measurer and Flashlight
Sort by:
42 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7431 (74%)
  • 4 Star:2410 (24%)
  • 3 Star:21 (2%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product for a good price

posted by vangool.ron@gmail.com on 11/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    You can choose a lot of diffrent pressure measures (i.e. Psi, bar ). It gives an accurate pressure value. Due to the solar power it always works. I used it myself a few times in the dark and the light comes out handy by finding the valve. The backligt also ...
    Cons:
    i used it several vacations and i found no cons. Its just very handy to have in your car. Could be a bit cheaper there ofre 4 s...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Wonderful

posted by ivrugar1981 on 06/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is very light and I love it. But at the same time is very strong. It is seen that is built with good materials. The tire pressure gauge has an LCD quite large compared with the size of the product. Also, the screen lights up and can be used at night. Thi...
    Cons:
    The price is for me the worst. It seems a bit expensive.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very accurate

posted by EasonLau on 05/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very good quality build. Easy to hold and measure tire pressure. Comes with tire thread depth measurer which is very handy to keep track of tire condition. Very accurate measurement.
    Cons:
    Cannot easily reset the value to 0. Need to turn-off by holding the button for few seconds and turn-on again. LED light is red ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best pressure gauge I have already seen

posted by ricangua on 04/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This pressure gauge is really worth the price. The quality is very good. The materials used are of good quality and the finishing was quite surprising to me: the surface is covered with a material very interesting, and the touch is very nice. The display ha...
    Cons:
    No cons at all. I am really surprised with the quality of this equipment. The internal battery seems to be good since I has nev...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best what I bought in DealExtreme

posted by vvp100 on 03/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Build tight, nice looking, easy to use, looks like readings accurate. Ergonomics nice, several scales very helpful
    Cons:
    solar panel- in my case car parked in dark garage, so need to place this devise somewhere else for charging. digits little smal...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A good thing

posted by firemang on 02/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very accurately the pressure. Easily visible numbers. Fast. Very easy to use, light is very clear in the night or dark place, and give me more confortable. I have compared it with gas station's, accuracy. looks great. The red area has a soft satin type fini...
    Cons:
    Its a little big so you cant keep it on a keychain or in your pocket all the time. But who cares, leave it in the glove compart...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Useful

posted by mostafa404 on 01/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I saw this thing and I immediately wanted it. I ordered and was not disappointed I have several times been ordered to dealehtreme this thing and they have very bysro differed on small gifts to my friends Very precious thing pleasant to the touch Very useful...
    Cons:
    every time prihodidsya choose the necessary scale. a bit annoying
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Handy to keep in car

posted by RiDo1 on 12/19/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Handy. Accurate. easy to use. Once the tyre pressure was above 45psi due to some faulty meter. I used this device and checked. If you keep this device slightly tilted it will leak out air for you. by that i reduced the pressure to the rated 30psi.
    Cons:
    you need to press it hard. but i guess its not a con. it is the way high pressure testing goes.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Dont leave in the Sun!

posted by iangilf on 12/05/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Gives readings in 4 scales (psi, bar, kpa and kg/cm2). Save all the hassle of doing the conversion, (why arent tyre pressures standardised to one scale?). Red LED light helps illuminate. Useful tyre depth gauge. Readout also is illuminated. Soft touch velve...
    Cons:
    Left mine on my dash to charge the batteries, as you would, as is solar powered. Obviously got a little hot as case warped and ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good tool.

posted by chenmoon on 11/11/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very easy to use, light is very clear in the night or dark place, and give me more confortable. I have compared it with gas station's, accuracy. Cheap and works great.
    Cons:
    I don't think has any Cons, only the plastic seems fragile I thought, but it's well built.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 5
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections