Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Keeps all loose batteries (which fits in) in safe and order.
- No need to fear short circuit.
- Easy to take spare batteries with you, inside pocket, bag...
- Covers batteries from scraps
- The structure is quite solid, 1.5 mm thick plastic with reinforcing fins inside...
... but the fins are only on lower part. That makes the upper part more flexible and the batteries inside will rattle too. The fins should be on both parts.
- The case is not splashproof nor watertight. That is bad for outdoor storage (camping etc.)
- A little mold tension was noticeable in both cases and the seams were not firmly together (after closing)
- The hinge is propably the only point which will break during time, because it is very thin flexible plastic. You need to be gently, when opening/closing the case.
- The case corners could be more rounded. At least there would be room for bigger radius.
- A hint:
You'll get two protective cases. Mark the words "charged" and "used" on the cases and you'll always know the batteries condition.
A must have product to store batteries.
But for a watertight case, you need to draw a plastic bag over the case (like Minigrip).
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.