Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
* Video works like just as promised. It supports
- Pal60 & Pal50
- Ntsc 433
-: The video is even more crisp than the other easycap versions. I own the easycap dc60 version which only supports pal50 :-
* The build quality is sturdy, however, you may get a broken led but it's not really an issue.
* You get a free key for ulead video studio 10
* A nice white glossy finnish rather than matt black.
* No audio for windows 7 users! During my research of finding the drivers for windows 7 (64-bit) i never came across a solution for the sound problems. The only solution is to get an adapter for the sound cables and connect it into the MIC. This only grants you Mono audio in most cases.
- No Win7 drivers
- The disc is pirated and unreadable.
- The LED/lamp on the dongle was broken. (this doesn't effect the recording results mind you.)
For Win7/Vista/XP drivers go here: http://tinyurl.com/2ulxhbd
This is an excellent tool to record video, unfortunately doesn't easycap provide drivers for Win7 themselves (which makes me suspect that easycap's products are re-brands, like most genius products are)
I also haven't gotten the tool to work with the max resolutions just yet. (720x568 )
I'm partly happy with my purchase but then again, Dealextreme is not to b blamed for all faults. The price is excellent as always and I really do recommend this product.
PS: This is the version i was buying the first time around, but got another version from the store
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.