DX  » Community » Reviews » Universal Car Charger for BlackBerry 8900/9500 (10~30V)
Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:707 (70%)
  • 4 Star:202 (20%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:101 (10%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

90% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product for the price

posted by hhamed on 12/03/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good product, does not look cheap and fit in the car very well. It charges the phone as advertised.
    Cons:
    The cable is not very long, but do the job. You can use the phone while charging. It takes longer than the normal charger to ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty Good

posted by ChinaMan004 on 10/30/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It has the Blackberry symbol on the rear end. The symbol lighted up when charging with blue lights. Fit my Blackberry Curve very nicely. The cable is looped to prevent tangling.
    Cons:
    It feels a little unstable and seems too light. Could be longer. It gets sort-of warm, but so does every other cable.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 1
    • Price: 1
    • Quality: 1
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not for Nokia batteries

posted by jhellen on 10/03/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Looks nice and feels solid
    Cons:
    Used this in my car that has got a fully working 24V system. I bought two of these but both blew up after charging the original...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good micro USB charger

posted by chielmi on 08/03/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Decent build quality, works fine with (probably) every cell phone with a micro USB socket. I've been using it without any problems with my HTC Wildfire.
    Cons:
    The charger was a little loose in the car socket. This can be easily solved by slightly bending the little pins at the side of ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good micro USB charger

Pros:
    Decent build quality, works fine with (probably) every cell phone with a micro USB socket. I've been using it without any problems with my HTC Wildfire.
    Cons:
    The charger was a little loose in the car socket. This can be easily solved by slightly bending the little pins at the side of ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good micro USB charger

Pros:
    Cons:
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It Just works!

posted by elrafar on 04/06/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Works with other phones with a micro-usb connector. Tested with a Motorola Droid/Miletrone, Samsung Ominia Pro and Blackberry Bold Works as a AC charger and not USB charger... so it is much faster than USB based car chargers The cable is very long and w...
    Cons:
    The ad doesn´t show the blue led behind the charger (is kind'a nice!) The USB connector can be a little big if your USB connec...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works with Nokia N97!

posted by yluzon on 03/24/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Well, it's cheap, and it's working. The best thing about it is that I finally found a cheap car charger for my Nokia N97. I bought here another product (sku 34040), thinking I'll just connect my USB cable to it and I'll have it working, but it turns out tha...
    Cons:
    It's a bit big, especially comparing to sku 34040. I'd really like a more elegant charger, but this one is also okay.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    So cheap charger!

posted by danieleemilio on 03/16/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I think this is the cheapest car charger for blackberry and similar smartphones! I have a samsung i8910 omniaHD with same charger port, and it works perfect. Nice leds on top to verify it is on charge. Long cable.
    Cons:
    It seems that not perfectly fit in the 12V hole, but no problems with connection, the power is on always. Cord is a spiral, so...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for keeping you going on the move.

posted by Jase74656a on 12/22/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Fantastic little charger for your blackberry. If you're like me and a heavy Blackberry user you will know that the battery can run out before the end of the day. Keep this in your car and while between jobs or calls you can top up the battery. It saves havi...
    Cons:
    None this is a great charger.......
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections