DX  » Community » Reviews » 65-Channel Car Navigation and Tracking Bluetooth GPS Receiver + Data Logger
Sort by:
16 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:447 (44%)
  • 4 Star:508 (50%)
  • 3 Star:61 (6%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good GPS

posted by fd1956gmailcom on 08/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    GPS and track log. 2in1 devices. GPS receiver plus track recorder. Very fast setup Easy to use It works with TomTom nicely
    Cons:
    Needs Jailbreak iPad to instal RoqyBT4, because Standard BT stack is not able to connect it. The software installation for trac...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Super deal

posted by chiMol on 04/11/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Small size. - Quick to acquire GPS lock. - Bluetooth connects quickly. - Bluetooth pairs fine with a Star A3000 perfect - Most cost-effective GPS device I could find that works - Great price for what it does. - good battery life - perfect build quality
    Cons:
    There is no cons for device ... small works perfect nothing for it but the cd with software is really un usable fill with err...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great success with TomTom/Navigon on iPad

posted by ronkinoz66 on 02/17/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Small size. - Quick to acquire GPS lock. - Bluetooth connects quickly. - Bluetooth pairs fine with a jail-broken iPad running iOS4.2.1 and RoqyBT4. - Most cost-effective GPS device I could find that works with RoqyBT4. - Great price for what it does.
    Cons:
    None that have impacted me. It's done exactly what I want it to.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent gadget for phone and laptop use

posted by georgistz on 02/12/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Small and light, good battery life. Nice logging feature, works even if not connected to a phone or anything - just has to be in the "on" position. Quick cold start and reacquisition - just a few second after turning it on and has s position lock....
    Cons:
    Charger port is not Micro-USB (as with any newer phone), so to charge it, you have to carry its cable (which plugs in any USB c...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice for price!

posted by Arbalath on 01/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This device is awesome at what it does - acts as GPS receiver and track logger. Great reception after it fixes to satellites, even indoors. Short charging time, but can work for hours, also uses same charger as my nokia phones (specifically, I have E63 - no...
    Cons:
    I spent perhaps a week browsing every forum to get software working. One included with disc does not work on any of my computer...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works great with PDAs

posted by lejige on 07/26/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is a great little GPS gadget that works well with my PDAs. I've tested it with an HP iPaq, an HTC Touch running Garmin Mobile XT and MapKing. Bluetooth connects in an instant and GPS takes only a few seconds to catch sattelites. I've also tried it with...
    Cons:
    Connection with laptops is a bit flaky. In Win7, I had to set Garmin Mobile PC and Track Tagger to run as admin for it to conne...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and good

posted by lister on 06/26/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I use this GPS receiver with my Nokia E63 (Symbian OS) for car navigation and like GPS data logger for my bike trips. Some main experiences: - work fine with Nokia Maps and Sygic Mcguider - position is fixed in 60 second - google maps works fine too (but th...
    Cons:
    - plastic body seems cheap :-( - there is only bluetooth conection (no USB) - there is no case included - GPS Track Tagger is n...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GPS - Tracker

posted by pedronalin on 06/20/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very fast shipping ! Pretty good built quality, works very well, in so much places, Works perfect well in my Nokia 5530! Works whit all Original Nokias accessories. Battery lasts much.
    Cons:
    Whit nokia maps, it dont show where is "radar" I think there is no other cons. if you have a Notebook/ PDA / Cellpho...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good value, but you might need additional software

posted by core2010 on 06/13/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It logs data You can use it as bluetooth receiver Relatively compact and light Apparently it uses a standard Nokia battery so you can get spares It's the cheapest logger here on DX
    Cons:
    NOT waterproof at all (mine is now broken) Does not output in GPX format, and the KML output is latitude/longitude ONLY (.dat l...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Quite good gps-tracker

posted by tsuppa on 03/23/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This device is great comparing other devices available in same price level.
    Cons:
    No battery charge level indicator, but it's not problem if you charge it after every use. Plastic seems quite fragile.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections