Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
I use this GPS receiver with my Nokia E63 (Symbian OS) for car navigation and like GPS data logger for my bike trips. Some main experiences:
- work fine with Nokia Maps and Sygic Mcguider
- position is fixed in 60 second
- google maps works fine too (but there is no voice navigation in Europe)
- saved GPS logs are in KMl format (Google Earth can open it)
- BT is automatically ON after start- then you can connect your mobile phone etc. After 5 minut withount BT conection bluetooth is automatically turn off and only data logger is active (power save)
- GPS log work great in my pocket :-)
- small and light machine
- plastic body seems cheap :-(
- there is only bluetooth conection (no USB)
- there is no case included
- GPS Track Tagger is not very friendly software- there is no direct export function etc.
- in Win 7- I have to run "GPS Track Tagger" like admin for proper function
- saved GPS logs are in "GPS Track Tagger" folder in "data"
- for BT reactivation you have to turn device off and then again turn it on
Good machine with nice price. It work like GPS receiver with my phone and like GPS data logger too. But body material and included software are not very good.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.