DX  » Community » Reviews » 1W White Light 20-Lumen LED Flashlight Keychain (3*AG13)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 2
  • Price: 3
  • Quality: 1
  • Ease Of Use: 2
  • Usefulness: 2
bad switch, missing lense – 1W White Light 20-Lumen LED Flashlight Keychain (3*AG13) Reviews

posted by kwog5 on 02/04/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
Well when the lense is still there it was fairly bright and useful. When you get one you should take out the lense and glue it in properly. Its fairly heavy and the casing seems durable.
Cons:
The switch is garbage. It works for about 150 times or so, then its anyone guess if this thing will turn on when you want it to. It turns on in your pocket so forget about carrying it there. Since you can't carry it in your pocket you have to hang it somewhere and since it's heavy it will beat on you unless your just sitting in a rocking chair.
Other:
Fix the switch, fix the lense and it would be a decent light for emergencies. DX seems to ignore all my reviews, this is my second one, the first one was before the switch quit so they would have been better of posting that one. Well see if they make this one visible.
Bottomline:
Spend your money elsewhere, yeah it's pretty cool looking but that's it. I wish I had spent my money on the 10 pack of cheapo button cell keychain lights. At least I would have 9 more to break.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections