Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Exactly as pictured and described
- Transparent case - so you can see contents
- Clip does not automatically close on you
- Clip does not accidentally open on you
- Keeps open pair of 18650's from running away from each other
- Survived a 1m drop from counter to tile floor
- Feels good in hand and better in pocket than two loose batteries
- Can open/close one-handed
- HDPE look/feel/durability, not PC
- The Soshine logo really pointless
- Rattles a bit with 4x CR123's
- Can not fit protected CR123 (without force)
- Won't survive a fall from a great height
- Not waterproof
- Latch and hinges are weak points
At this price, who cares?
It's a nice clean battery case for less than $2. I dropped it with batteries in it the first day I had it and was straight away happy. 18650's are expensive and dropped from height will get deformed and might not fit in your device. The case might break on heavy impact, but that's better than not being able to get you batteries in your torch/flashlight!
If you carry or store 18650's then you need one of these!
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.