DX  » Community » Reviews » Stress Relieving Electronic Cat Paw Keychain with Mew Effects
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:715 (71%)
  • 4 Star:141 (14%)
  • 3 Star:141 (14%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    So Cute

posted by comunicarla on 08/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    A lovely product - a very nice gift that requires no specific age. Just a taste for cats and kittens. The meows are fun and even funnier is the surprise of those who push the meow buttons when instead of a meow a girly voice says something in Japanese.
    Cons:
    The battery did not last long, but it might be because it had been in it for a while before it got to me. No other cons.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really fun

posted by lilraindrop on 12/12/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The pads are so squishy and comfy, I love to push them all the time and bought more as gifts. It always gets reactions of cute, soft and fun from people I show it to.
    Cons:
    It would have been fun if the central pad and "finger" pads made a different sound, but it's not really that of a con. When yo...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very cute!

posted by Mfox15 on 11/20/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This thing is so adorable, and the paws are squishy and cute. The build quality is incredibly solid, so I wouldn't be surprised if you sat or stepped on it and it would come out OK. Mine came in black, just as I wanted it to! Incredibly cute packaging as we...
    Cons:
    It's not very useful, that's for sure. I couldn't think of very many situations that require a cat's meow. It's a novelty keych...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very soft cat mew

posted by magicdow on 05/23/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very cute design. Strong and sturdy built.Eye pleasing colors. Buttons are very comfortable to press.
    Cons:
    The mew sound is too soft, sometimes, the buttons get stuck and you won't be able to acitvate sound until the button is rectify...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Too cute for words.

posted by spazmat on 12/16/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Super cute. Build quality better than I expected, they feel really solid, with a nice and smooth finish with no rough edges. After 10 or 20 "meows" it has a random cute japanese phrase.
    Cons:
    None really, other than not being able to choose the colours that you get but that's not really a con as all the colours I got ...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    So cute!

posted by jamalu on 11/04/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    So cute and adorable! Makes a sweet miauw sound when you are pushing on the buttons. After 10/15 times a Japanese women voice will say something(I think she is thanking you but not sure, my Japanese is not that good). their are 3 diffrent things she will sa...
    Cons:
    No cons I can think of... Maybe if you get one in a color ou don't like..
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I..just...can't...stop...pushing..it!

posted by Channah on 09/30/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's pretty loud, but not in an annoying way. The plastic is very sturdy! The buttons are very soft, but still look and feel sturdy. It comes with a phone strap and a keychain. I use it as a keychain and even after a month of regular use, the chain hasn'...
    Cons:
    It comes in several random colors, I received a white one and an orange one. This may be a con to some people, but I pretty muc...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections