DX  » Community » Reviews » Portable Stereo Speakers Cradle for Ipod Players (White)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:251 (25%)
  • 4 Star:753 (75%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Cost Benefit

posted by mebarretto on 06/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great cost benefit! Pretty good sound power, of course you can't run a party with it but is good enough for domestic use and recharges your ipod
    Cons:
    charger seems to be fairly poor in quality and is as big as a Nokia cell phone charger... it could be more compact and sound l...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Portable Speakers

posted by TcShadowz on 07/16/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - The pro about this is that it is portable, it was bigger than I had expected. I a needed AA battery powered portable speaker. - There is a USB 1.0 input so that it doesn't have to always use the wall adapter. - Used it for my iPod Touch 1st Gen
    Cons:
    - Wall adapter is not right for Canadian/American output. I have to now purchase a converter for it, if I want to use the wall ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Dosn't work with 3G

posted by 8bituser on 02/08/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's quiet small for transporting when packaged, it can work from 4 AA batteries (can't say how long, just tested), from miniusb (tested it works) and AC of course. It looks cheap, but nice, fits the room well, controls are easy.
    Cons:
    It can't work with iPhone 3G plugged in iPod dock connector, only thru a 3.5mm linecable (included). So it's not good ))
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good option for a good price

posted by ianker on 10/16/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good quality of sound, loud enought for a small-medium room. Works perfect with Ipod Video and Iphone. You can use with batteries for a good time (something like 4-5 hours). Reach completely my expectations.
    Cons:
    Do charge Ipods when plugged. This is really bad thing because, sometimes Ipod's battery ends fast and you have to stop music.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections