DX  » Community » Reviews » 4800mAh Ni-MH Battery with USB Charging Cable for XBox 360 Controllers
Sort by:
40 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6225 (62%)
  • 4 Star:3815 (38%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent product

posted by assiscalazans on 03/05/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very good quality product, good packaging also. Easy to use, all instructions are easy, like a minimum time to charge (8 hours) are listed in the product package. Put to charge in a 2.5 V output USB and wait for the minimal time to charge. My daughter playe...
    Cons:
    None (using and very happy)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    VERY GOOD PRODUCT!!

posted by filgueiras_ on 03/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    WORKS JUST LIKE AN ORIGINAL ONE! THE PRICE IS VERY GOOD AND SO THE MATERIAL!!very smooth operation, everyone should buy this beautiful product!!!very smooth operation, everyone should buy this beautiful productvery smooth operation, everyone should buy this...
    Cons:
    NONE! IT'S GOOD ONCE IT CAMES WITH A CABLE TO CHARGE!very smooth operation, everyone should buy this beautiful product!!!
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent!!

posted by gadomail on 01/19/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Excelent battery life, much more than i expected, i dont play a lot, maybe 6hs a week, i charge it 2 times a month. it save me a lot of money in batteries. Well made and fits very secure in the gamepad. The charging cable is long enought to play when is cha...
    Cons:
    The color doesnt match 100% the gamepad. It doesnt lay perfect flat in the battery comparment. The battery indicator in the xbo...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great buy!

posted by Muges on 01/19/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Cheap! (The Play N Charge kit is sooo expensive!) - Baterry lasts long enough - It can recharge even if the XBOX is turned off (like if you where downloading something from xbox live!)
    Cons:
    Its not the same white as the Joystick! But you dont notice it, because its in the back Its impossible to see. - Chaging cabl...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good option for the price

posted by CRR01 on 01/03/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - it's very cheap - fits correctly on Xbox controller - charge from USB: connect to Xbox, PC, USB adapter and charge it. - charge is enough for some hours of gaming.
    Cons:
    - color is not exactly the same of controller (does this mind to you ?!?) - there's a led to indicate charging - when connect t...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cheap and good quality

posted by ozzyhawk on 12/29/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    It looks good.It has got a green light and special cable for charging.I liked this one . It is cheap but it might be cheaper.Maybe quality of the batteries high and this makes high quality product.
    Cons:
    I liked this one . good charge. Long charge period I liked this one . It is cheap but it might be cheaper.Maybe quality of ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Good Battery!

posted by rafael2988 on 12/27/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Nice batteries, the capacity really seems to be 4800mAh. It can be rechargeable in computers. I am not sure about how much it lasts, it depends on the time played during the day. I use the same battery for a few days, playing 3 to 5 five hours per day.
    Cons:
    THe USB cable is very very short!! It could be much bigger, charge and play does not work very well because of this.. You need...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    4800mAh Ni-MH Battery with USB Charging Cable for

posted by Paul_Sp on 12/26/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Long game time, mine lasts for about 24 hrs. easy to use, and the xbox charges the battery without haveing to be switched on.
    Cons:
    charging cord is small, but hey, who charges and plays right? Also the battery lid doesnt fit perfect u can see its not genuin...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    4800mAh Ni-MH Battery

posted by ayaro07 on 12/20/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    --Works fine. --You can charge the battery while playing your games. --Great price --Great quality --The life of the battery is good. --Fits perfectly to the controller.
    Cons:
    --The color is a little different than the joystick. -- Charging cable is too short. --The shipment was delayed too (8 weeks)
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Rechargeable battrypack 4800mah 360

posted by NielsP on 12/14/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very Handy to use! You can plug him in xbox to load en plug him in your pc or laptop! When you are loading the battery the green light is popping up! Very well packed. Almost impossible to get damage. Strong Accu!
    Cons:
    Hard to open! The packaging of the battery is made of sturdy plastic. I had a long waiting time! +- 5 weeks (The Netherlands)
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections