Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
My pros follow below:
* It repels rats and mices;
* It also works for some mosquitos and bugs;
* It is ecological device because it uses no chemical to repel pest.
* It is plug and play, just put in a unobstructed wall and let it works;
* It has a ON/OFF key;
* The construction build is very good;
* It changes the sound frequency automatically, so it is more efficient with all pests.
My cons follow below:
* It is a sound device so it will not pass wall or furniture. You will have to buy several units to cover completely your home.
* Sometimes you will hear the high piched sounds;
I use one in my store-room and I never notice rats there.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.