DX  » Community » Reviews » Ultrafire MCU-C7s Cree Q5-WC 3-Mode 230-Lumen Memory LED Flashlight (1*CR123A)
Sort by:
26 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6918 (69%)
  • 4 Star:236 (23%)
  • 3 Star:41 (4%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:41 (4%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

96% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good lantern.

posted by Timon099 on 01/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Extremely bright for its size Very accurate stain in the centre. Range of a beam approximately 100 metres. It is convenient to hold in a hand. Pleasant and beautiful to the touch the case. At long use considerably heats up. The inclusion button is shone in ...
    Cons:
    It would be good if there would be "an average" mode. The stroboscope can cause a temporary shock of eyes of hooliga...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Outstanding VALUE - Fantastic EDC Flashlight

posted by iqinventor on 09/03/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Price is Ultra-Cheap for the quality and size you get. Ultra Bright Light when needed. Compact, about the size of swiss army knife.
    Cons:
    Gets hot (I mean too hot to hold after about 3 minutes during the summer). Battery life is in the order of 25 minutes on high....
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great little light

posted by KLFDX on 08/25/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very small lightweight and pocketable. VERY bright. Nice sculpted non-industrial shape. Very comfortable in the hand. Mode memory retains the last setting. Nice wrist strap/lanyard. Seems to be solidly built.
    Cons:
    Requires rechargeable batteries for best brightness. Battery life at highest setting is relatively short. Heats up quite a bit...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 1
    • Quality: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's a defect!

posted by Original36 on 05/05/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very good strong light, 250 lumen indeed. Handy and compact. Has only 3 modes and does not have that annoying sos mode.
    Cons:
    Really bad quality. I ordered 5 - 2 did not work completely, even when I changed the tali cap and battery with the ones that d...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Good Flashlight

posted by eboyer on 04/30/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Extremely bright for its size - Brighter than most large incandescent lanterns - Very good throw in the center beam. It lights things up to about 50-100 feet away - Very usable light levels outside of the center beam - Very small (you could fit 5 of t...
    Cons:
    - Would be nice to have a medium mode because high and low modes are very different - Strobe mode hurts the eyes and could cau...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ultrafire MCU-C7s Cree Q5-WC

posted by Nickey293 on 04/08/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - very compact - build quality seems pretty good (except the tailcap doesn't screw on tight for some odd reason) - very bright - glow in the dark tailcap
    Cons:
    - mine makes a buzzing noise in all modes (read some post on this and it appears to be a common problem) - tailcap is lose and...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    One of the best!

posted by MarioA on 03/19/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Manufacturing quality is more than satisfying for me. It feels solid, firm and has just the right size for its enormous power output. - On "mid" mode, i did several run-time tests and the minimum was 3h30min and maximum 4h ("880"mAh 3....
    Cons:
    - High mode lasts around 20-35minutes and heat can damage batteries.. flahslight gets around 40-60C. :O - I wouldn`t say that G...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very bright flashlight

posted by fahitti on 03/11/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is a very bright and good small flashlight. Great light for your pocket. - Really bright. - Small flashlight. - Cheap. - 3 modes.
    Cons:
    Haven't really found any cons on this flashlight... Well it will be nice to have an beltclips or an holster.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Flashlight

posted by Harza on 02/20/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Seems durable. - Metal casing. - Button glows in dark. - Seems good quality flashlight. - Batterys run ok time with this one. - Really bright. - Small flashlight. - Cheap. - 3 modes.
    Cons:
    Haven't really found any cons on this flashlight...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great light for your pocket

posted by plasma123 on 02/16/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Found this to be a great pants pocket light for the price. Light color & lumen output is nice. Gave the wife one & she loves it. I also mounted one under my firearm & this works very very well. My friends have seen it work & are impressed @ the light output...
    Cons:
    Sometimes the battery doesn't make proper contact & it won't turn on so I just unscrew the base a 1/2 turn & tighten it back & ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections