DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective Crystal Case for PSP 1000 (Translucent)
Sort by:
12 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8310 (83%)
  • 4 Star:172 (17%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Product

posted by pugfarts on 02/09/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    •Fits psp1000 perfectly. Snaps right on. •Defends against the harsh, unforgiving environment a portable system is subject to. •I can put STICKERS on my PSP and not have to worry about them peeling off because the clear casing protects them! •It looks good. ...
    Cons:
    •Sometimes stuff gets stuck in there. •Makes the console about 50% heavier, but then you can count it as weight-lifting. :D
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really good case

posted by Xerxes2012 on 08/17/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    cheap to get, for under $3, how can you go wrong. good design, no need to worry if it can distort your control. and ruin the fun. it provide screen protection, which is really nice, appreciate it. on top of all this, it is crystally clear, fits perfectly...
    Cons:
    A bit hard to figure out how to open it up, and lock it on. build quality feels a bit brittle,so take extra care. other than ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Looks Great

posted by davevil on 08/16/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    [ENGLISH] The Material is not the best, But once a put, the case become in a Custom Shell. I have a PSP1000, i try to be the most careful with PSP. This Shell make looks like a New PSP. have 2 doors: for display and UMD. *The spekers upgrade in the DBA...
    Cons:
    [EN] The matarial is not the best, but the price and function are the best. [ES] El matarial no es el mejor, pero el precio ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great!

posted by 0bito on 07/09/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Freaking awesome. Thought the plastic would be cheap, but this is tough stuff! I mean like the plastic is so clear! And its a great fit! I should buy these as presents for my friends who own psp 1k's like me! When I received it it was in bubble wrap, then a...
    Cons:
    None, go and buy it! Its super cheap, like all psp accessories on DX! this thing made me fall in love with my 1k again, and I w...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ideal protection for your psp

posted by Corebrin on 04/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Clear Plastic, i like the look although it may not be to everyones taste. There is a little hatch for your screen so you can open it and clean out any dust. Seems fairly robust. Very tight fit on your psp. Doesn't interfere with using buttons.
    Cons:
    Bit creaky in some areas. Not so easy to put on. The case seems to stop the umd drive from opening all the way, this may annoy ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good price and good product

posted by TheCanadianGuy on 11/15/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - covers and protects most of the psp's surface - very light - perfectly fits psp 1000 - back can be opened to use umd - great price
    Cons:
    - feels and looks fragile - doesn't cover some parts of the psp, so dust could still be a problem
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best protection for a old psp

posted by elguerra1 on 10/14/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Its a great way to protect your psp. I bought this case at the sametime as I bought a trasparent shell for the same psp. It the best thing I could have done for it. Its been a few months since I Replaced the original case on my psp and it still looks like n...
    Cons:
    none what so ever. just be patient when you place your order
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect for those overprotective PSP owners

posted by ErickJManuel on 09/02/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This protective case is one of the best investments I ever made for my PSP. I know I hate even just getting fingerprint smudges on my PSP, let alone getting the casing scratched. With this case, the PSP is protected from everything. No fingerprint smudge...
    Cons:
    Easy to put on, but not so easy to take off. This thing fits your PSP 1000 like a glove! The only con from this fit is the fa...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fits Perfect....Great Product!!

posted by pspfangrx on 03/25/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is a perfect fit on my PSP. You have access to your UMD and Memory Stick. It looks cool on my PSP since it is clear and made my Old PSP look new again. It actually does it job by protecting your PSP from any scratches. It is so cheap. Free shipping. Deli...
    Cons:
    It is very inexpensive I wish I bought 2. I have no cons to say about this product since it is perfect and works really well. I...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good protective case

posted by xXgamerzXx on 02/24/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    If you drop your PSP a lot, this case will save your PSP from being dented. The case allows you to use everything on the PSP. All of the buttons, power/hold switch, power jack, headphone jack, speakers, memory stick slot, USB jack, UMD, screen, IR port, al...
    Cons:
    The case feels flimsy when it's not on the PSP. The UMD opening switch is slightly more inconvenient to use. Makes the PSP sl...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections