DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective Crystal Case for PSP 1000 (Translucent)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Fits Perfect....Great Product!! – Protective Crystal Case for PSP 1000 (Translucent) Reviews

posted by pspfangrx on 03/25/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
It is a perfect fit on my PSP. You have access to your UMD and Memory Stick. It looks cool on my PSP since it is clear and made my Old PSP look new again. It actually does it job by protecting your PSP from any scratches. It is so cheap. Free shipping. Delivery was fast surprisingly (I live in Alaska and it only took 8 business days for me to get my order) I would definitely order again from them.
Cons:
It is very inexpensive I wish I bought 2. I have no cons to say about this product since it is perfect and works really well. It fits perfect. People say that it looks like it can break easily..duh it is made of plastic. so just be careful when you are putting it on and taking it off.
Other:
Bottomline:
I bought this because I want to protect my PSP from scratches so I thought I'd buy a cover online. I went online and found dealextreme.com. I was a little bit skeptical buying because it was free shipping and I thought " what's the catch?" I ordered anyway and check it out. after 8 business days my order came and it was perfect for my PSP. I live in Alaska and I thought it will take longer but they exceeded my expectations. I love it and it looks good on my PSP since it is clear and it shines also..it looks like my PSP is brand new again.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections