DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective Crystal Case for PSP 1000 (Translucent)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Perfect for those overprotective PSP owners – Protective Crystal Case for PSP 1000 (Translucent) Reviews

posted by ErickJManuel on 09/02/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
This protective case is one of the best investments I ever made for my PSP. I know I hate even just getting fingerprint smudges on my PSP, let alone getting the casing scratched. With this case, the PSP is protected from everything. No fingerprint smudges, no scratches, no dings.
Cons:
Easy to put on, but not so easy to take off. This thing fits your PSP 1000 like a glove! The only con from this fit is the fact that it is not easy to take the case off. Not a big deal since you can access EVERYTHING with this case on 24/7. The PSP and case still even fits in my PSP protective pouch.
Another con is that for those of us who love to play the PSP for hours on end, the plastic shell gets a little rough on the corners which causes slight discomfort, but again, this is only for those PSP owners who play for over 4 hours at a time (who I am), but even then, I would make this purchase again.
Other:
For those PSP owners like me, who hate the thought of getting anything on your precious PSP, this is a must have! I also have a newer slim PSP and bought the case for that as well, now that I know how well this one works.
Bottomline:
This is a great investment. I have had this for over a year now and I still love it. This is definitely a must have for PSP enthusiasts.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections