DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective Crystal Case for PSP 1000 (Translucent)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Looks Great – Protective Crystal Case for PSP 1000 (Translucent) Reviews

posted by davevil on 08/16/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
[ENGLISH] The Material is not the best, But once a put, the case become in a Custom Shell. I have a PSP1000, i try to be the most careful with PSP. This Shell make looks like a New PSP. have 2 doors: for display and UMD. *The spekers upgrade in the DBA (decibelio). *doesn't interfere with play buttons. *The MSPD are un-shell, rapid acces to MSPD *ESAY to mount/unmount [ESPAÑOL] El material no es el mejor, pero una vez puesto, se convierte en una sofisticada Armadura. Tengo una PSP1000 y trato de ser lo mas cuidadoso con ella Esta Armadura la hace ver como si fuera una nueva PSP Tiene dos puertas: para la pantalla y UMD *Los altavoces se incrementaron en los DBA (decibelio) *No interfiere con los botones para Jugar *The MSPD esta sin armadura, rapido acceso a MSPD *Facil de montar/Desmontar
Cons:
[EN] The matarial is not the best, but the price and function are the best. [ES] El matarial no es el mejor, pero el precio y funcionalidad es la Mejor.
Other:
[EN] I dont try to let fall down, but i belive that can be strong. any way i'll buy more of them coming soon. [ES] No he intentado dejarla caer, pero creo que puede ser resistente. De cualquier forma me comprare mas de estas muy pronto.
Bottomline:
[EN ]If you Love the PSP1000: Bought this Shell, your PSP looks like a new. (+7years) [ES] Si Amas la PSP1000 Compra esta Armadura, tu PSP se vera como Nueva (+7años)

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections