DX  » Community » Reviews » Silicone Band LED Fashion Wrist Watch - Black (1*CR2016)
Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:565 (56%)
  • 4 Star:333 (33%)
  • 3 Star:111 (11%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Reloj pulsera con banda de silicona

posted by matiasnovoa on 06/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Tiene un buen peso y es comodo puesto. Se ven bien claros los números y es fácil de configurar.
    Cons:
    Tiene detalles de terminación que son directamente proporcionales al precio pero aun así es muy bueno.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Silicone Band LED Fashion Wrist Watch - Black

posted by iPat on 05/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very pretty watch. My first one arrived with its glass broken, but DX sent me another one, letting me keeping the broken one. Works well, good precision, light is cool (I prefer the blue and the red light than the other colors). Good built quality too.
    Cons:
    This is not exactly the same watch you can see on DX puictures (I will post some, when the server allow it - too busy now) : Me...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Silicone Band LED Wrist Watch - Black

posted by iPat on 05/22/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very pretty watch. My first one arrived with its glass broken, but DX sent me another one, letting me keeping the broken one. Works well, good precision, light is cool (I prefer the blue and the red light than the other colors). Good built quality too.
    Cons:
    This is not exactly the same watch you can see on DX puictures (I will post some, when the server allow it - too busy now) : Me...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Silicone Band LED Fashion Wrist Watch - Black

posted by iPat on 05/22/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The first watch arrived broken (glass), so DX sent me another one, letting me keeping the broken one (I used it without the glass, to try it). Watch is pretty looking, good built quality, working well.
    Cons:
    It is not exactly the sam as the picture : Not totally black (metal is silver colored), and the display is not reversed (I woul...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    low cost, low quality

posted by CARLOS48JF on 03/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    have several watches. All are more expensive that I bought. I bought it cheaply in order to compare the purchase price with quality. I liked the security system of the bracelet. The large numbers and the display are very attractive dark
    Cons:
    Of course the watch has some Cons: - I did not try it in water. I,ll bet it will be the last time it works. - the case or gla...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Hope you don't have to be on-time anywhere..

posted by thebayp on 04/29/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Sharp looking, loud, the different colors of the backlight are really cool. It impresses my 2-year-old daughter when the colors change. It's big and pretty substantial. Get the feeling it would last a bit.
    Cons:
    Time is way inaccurate. It goes off by 20-30 seconds every day. Buttons are confusingly labeled. I don't recall this coming wit...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice big watch

posted by scalmer on 02/02/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I Like watches :P So I ordered a few cheap ones to check the quality. Some of the Pros: - I like the dark glass. (everyone is looking at with an expression of curiosity) - It is big and suites a grown man. - I also like the silicon strap with an extra lock....
    Cons:
    Of course the watch has some Cons: - I did not try it in water. I,ll bet it will be the last time it works. - the case or glass...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fair Price

posted by Greengoblet on 01/17/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Received the Silicone Band LED Fashion Wrist Watch and have been wearing it for two days. I like the look and have garnished a few nice comments regarding its appearance. The watch seems to be of good construction and a sleek design. The bottom plate is s...
    Cons:
    The price for this watch is a very good value: However, the face plate is a dark tinted glass that makes it nearly impossible t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    NICELY MADE SMART CLEAN PRACTICAL WATCH

posted by SolarLightLed on 09/28/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This watch looks and feels solid. Has texture although it's plastic. Minimalist. Purist. The face is simple to read. Simple to program. Easy to read. Brightly illuminated. Chinese Philip Starke.
    Cons:
    None. You pay this little amount and get such a quality build, your out of line for complaining about anything. Only thing you ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections