Sort by:
118 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7791 (77%)
  • 4 Star:1923 (19%)
  • 3 Star:34 (3%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    does what it supposed to do

posted by boboSlo80 on 12/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Usefull, cheap and it works. Just what i was looking for and i was looking a lot. This extension coupler has made my solution extremly easy. Instead of pulling new cable for phone line, with this extension coupler, i could use existing network. Thanks DX!
    Cons:
    I could not think of any cons.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does exactly what it's supposed to

posted by Ignite on 07/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Works perfectly. Good build quality, doesn't feel cheap, but only costs just over 1 dollar. Extremely easy to use - you don't need any technical experience, just plug your cables in to each and and you have an extension!
    Cons:
    I cannot think of anything. Could maybe do without the white stickers on it as they don't come off very easily but that's a DX ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful to extend

posted by ganainterdine on 06/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very easy to connect RJ45 network cables and gives no problem. No loss of connection speed.
    Cons:
    If there is a pull accidentally missing something to hold better to avoid disconnection of RJ45 network cables.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pratical!

posted by CBOTbr on 05/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This small little device that can help fix so many BIG problems. It works. This is not the most feature-rich device I have purchased in my life (it's a RJ45 couples after all). The cables fit snug and will not detach on their own. The locking clips of the ...
    Cons:
    May be cheaper. The price is not good at all, but i can´t find some of this in local store...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for what its ment to be used

posted by dsarkanovic on 03/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -This thing does very well what it's supposed to do: extend the network cables. Of course, we are talking about home use and not some professional equipment. -Simple plug and play. -Although when plugged in the cable, the connection doesn't feel so firm and...
    Cons:
    When the cable is plugged in, the connection feels a bit flimsy and like it's going to jump out but it actually wont.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Can never have too many!

posted by qacxc on 03/17/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Such a small little device that can fix so many BIG problems. Being someone that is constantly setting up and moving small networks for various gaming events I ALWAYS find that 1 or 2 people don't have a long enough cable. These little guys solve that probl...
    Cons:
    The build quality could be marginally better but not by much. Perhaps some various colors but that is a personal preference.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Life saver when you need to extend a network cable

posted by Gonzule on 02/15/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    At work we have very short network cables lying around, so this came in as a life savior for us when we needed to have longer cables to connect different equipment. the build quality is very good and the cables will stay in place even if you pull them very ...
    Cons:
    It feels a little cheap, but hey, we are not talking about a space rocket, its just an RJ45 coupler.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works like charm.

posted by Juiffi on 02/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    It works. This is not the most feature-rich device I have purchased in my life (it's a RJ45 couples after all). The cables fit snug and will not detach on their own. The locking clips of the cables snap tightly.
    Cons:
    None. If something has to be mentioned, it feels slightly flimsy. Only feels though. I applied some force to it and it did not ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It works and is inexpensive

posted by Lotharofthehillpeople on 02/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    If you see a little yellow box with a telephone jack, then you see what I received. Nothing fancy, though against the warnings of others about losing bandwidth, the connection was not affected (total length = 15 feet/4.5 meters). A very inexpensive solutio...
    Cons:
    I saw others that specified Gigabit transfer rates. Over a short distance, I am not concerned for my usage. However, if you pla...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does exactly what is was designed to do

posted by BarcodeBob on 02/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Seems to be a well made and functional product and the few times I have used it, it feels like it will last a reasonable length of time. The connectors usually give a nice audible click when they are inserted. I plugged a couple of cables into one and put t...
    Cons:
    I would not call it a sturdy product but there again I don't think it needs to be any sturdier, but others may disagree. Someon...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 12
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections