Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Great replacement screen if your lower screen has been broken or just have some missing pixels. (Do not buy if your touch screen is broken or is not responding, this is just for the LCD screen showing the graphics.)
- Came nicely packaged in a box and bubble wrap.
- Pretty easy to install, just look up some videos on youtube.
- Its been a few weeks and it still works perfectly fine. I bought it to replace my GF's NDS lite lower screen due to some agressive Animal Crossing play.
- Brightness of the screen is a tiny bit darker but not really noticable at all. No problem for me!
- A little bit of glue or something on the screen when I got it but with a bit of windex and its like brand new!
- It does not come with any padding for the back of the screen and if the back of the screen touches any of your mother board when turned on, it can blow the whole circuit. MAKE SURE you watch a youtube video that tells you to tape up the back!
- If this item could come with some padding tape it would be nice but you can always just use some electrical tape.
- Bottomline? It is what it is!
- Replace your bottom screen with this cheap one from DX instead of paying lots for someone else to fix it!
- Very easy to replace with some help of youtube videos.
- If you really just suck at anything electronic then get someone that sucks less to do it.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.