Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
-The screen works and acts as a satisfactory replacement.
- Looks ALMOST identical to the original Nintendo top screen.
- Definitely NOT genuine. The build and visual quality of this screen pales in comparison compared to Nintendo's screens.
- Item may not match what the picture on this site depicts (mine didn't).
- There's a high chance the item will arrive with dead pixels or even dead color streaks like mine.
- You're going to require soldering tools and skills in order to get this screen to function properly. You have to solder the headphones onto the 4 slots on the ribbon cable.
Unless you're really fickle about the pricing of a replacement top screen, I don't recommend buying this product. It is NOT genuine and if you want a top quality screen, this item is NOT worth your money. This item also may take up to a month for for it to arrive on your doorstep after ordering. But if you're feeling lucky and have the patience to wait, then go ahead, buy this item.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.