Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
Received it a few days ago and measured the temperature of all that is in the house :)
- easy to use;
- good build quality;
- wide temperature range (-25°C..+600°C);
- detailed operation instructions in English;
- cool white backlight :)
- battery included, so you can start using it as soon as you get it.
Actually, none. It does exactly what it should do. But note that:
- it cannot measure the temperature of the metalic reflecting surfaces (eg, pans made of aluminum or stainless steel);
- it cannot measure the temperature of an object through a glass: the reading obtained will be the temperature of the glass (which is also good).
Slightly more expensive than other models on DX, but has a good temperature range, which is quite sufficient for home use.
If you want a relatively inexpensive non-contact infrared thermometer, buy it!
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.