DX  » Community » Reviews » U-Style Wall Mount Holders (70-Pack)
Sort by:
31 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6119 (61%)
  • 4 Star:237 (23%)
  • 3 Star:165 (16%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Typical Wire Guide Clips

posted by Acrobat68 on 10/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Not much to say really - these are your typical wire guide clips that easily hammer into the baseboard or wall without compressing the wire and compromising the integrity of the signal. They seem to be pretty solid, although I tend not to hammer them in too...
    Cons:
    No cons, really (would be nice to have a selection of clip sizes, but not a huge con - if you really need to clip a large bundl...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Saved me time and money

posted by hansi001 on 02/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - It's very cheap. - The quality is just as good as you would expect if you bought this in a retail-store for 7 dollars. - It comes in a small and convenient plastic bag. - 70 peaces is more than enough.
    Cons:
    There are no cons to this product what so ever.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good price, a bit small

posted by axldx on 11/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    They are very cheap and 70 is more than I ever really needed, so the package is perfect. The quality of the nail is enough, none of them broke when I used them. Plastic quality is ok too, resistant enough to do their job.
    Cons:
    They are a bit small, my power cables didn't fit the product, so I had to deform three of them.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    small, but very decent!

posted by Agghanim on 10/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The price can't be beaten, very cheap for a decent amount.
    Cons:
    They are indeed quite small, it will only fit a single TV-cable, or a few smaller wires. I used some nylon cable zip ties to at...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    u can use em!

posted by sgtfu on 07/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Wonderfully tacks cables to any wood or similar surface where nails go in. - clean, tidy, straight lines are the result if you use them roughly 32cm apart
    Cons:
    - none really - If anything, some of the tacks will crush if hammered too hard/far - leaves a whole in the wall from the nail, ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Can hold UTP LAN cable and BNC

posted by ROOKiEcb on 12/26/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The price is unbeatenable in my country. From DX you can get almost 100 of these clips but for the same price others sell only 36 of them. So, if you can count, the DX is almost 3x cheaper, as usually. I have used for tighten the LAN UTP RJ45 cables and als...
    Cons:
    Not really serious, but the nails could be bigger because you can hit your fingers by the hammer very easily. It depends how ha...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Can hold UTP LAN cable and coaxial TV too!

posted by ROOKiEcb on 11/10/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The price is unbeatenable in my country. From DX you can get almost 100 of these clips but for the same price others sell only 36 of them. So, if you can count, the DX is almost 3x cheaper, as usually. I have used for tighten the LAN UTP RJ45 cables and als...
    Cons:
    Not really serious, but the nails could be bigger because you can hit your fingers by the hammer very easily. It depends how ha...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Get organized

posted by accountANT1 on 09/24/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Excellent clips for mounting RJ45 cable to the baseboard of a wall (for example). They are strong and a good price for the number of clips in my opinion.
    Cons:
    I haven't really noticed many cons. Be aware though the size of cable that it can accommodate isn't especially big. So if you'r...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Holders!

posted by ioKKon on 05/12/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    They came well packaged and the first look is good. Very cheap, this stuff is hard to find here and is sold per unit. Sometimes you can find it as package with a hundred but they are very fragile. This is better than national available. At the top it is fla...
    Cons:
    Haven't tested with bigger cables. Won't fit electrical cables or anything thicker than the regular indoor tv cable.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excellent product

posted by wafing on 02/23/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    great for those who want to hold wires in the wall! this makes everything much more organized and professional! My mother might have been happier than I am! no more tangling wires! easy to use it!
    Cons:
    did not really have anything against talking to! anyone can use! any one who knows how to use a hammer! watch your fingers! hah...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections