DX  » Community » Reviews » Romisen RC-C6 Flood-to-Throw Zooming Q3-WC 90-Lumen LED Flashlight (1*CR123A)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Good Throw and Decent Flood! – Romisen RC-C6 Flood-to-Throw Zooming Q3-WC 90-Lumen LED Flashlight (1*CR123A) Reviews

posted by prateek4 on 03/05/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
Using for Six Months!! (sorry for late review) but its worth it.. Read on..
Its more of Pros inhere where do i start.. This is a small magic from Romisen. Build quality is very very good. Its strong aluminum finish. Nice Black and Orange combination .. must say one of the best looking flashlight as well.
> Build Quality is great
> Price $13.62 in June 2009
> Colour is great ..
> its good looking
> Decent Throw and nice flood mode
> Free Shipping
> Brightest Available Flood-To-throw
> Can use 2xAA with extention from RC-N3
its you want a Cr123 or 16340 light look no further just buy it. It was the first light I bought from here.. and i like this little gadget.
Cons:
Not exactly Con for this sku I guess
Other:
It takes 16340 .. bcoz it needs 3.7v cell but they do not come in good capacity.. and you have to search which one .. I bought ultrafire grey but they are not 900mAh but 550 only. I wish we could buy 2xAA extention for RC-N3 .. bcoz it can used on this one, and using 2xAA of Enitime Low Self Dischage would be a perfect combination. If you have that light as well you are one of the few lucky ones. I wish DX just gives extention tube for this one as well, but DX is not popular for fulfilling requests :-(, also I wish it were a 18650 one then there was really no Other thoughts inhere to write.
Bottomline:
> Buy This if you need a 16340 light
> for battery/Cell .. I read that Trustfire 16340 are good.. have a look around.
> You can use 2xAA as well if you have the tube
> Charger for 16340 i have is universal for all cells, you can find other as well in here.
> there is no Flood-To-throw with more than Q3-WC led till now .. so i guess this is what you have at the top bracket.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections