DX  » Community » Reviews » Flood-to-Throw Zooming Cree P4-WC 3-Mode 100-Lumen LED Flashlight (3*AAA)
Sort by:
67 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7349 (73%)
  • 4 Star:2114 (21%)
  • 3 Star:43 (4%)
  • 2 Star:11 (1%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

99% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product works as promised

posted by gadivered on 12/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very Bright Light Easy to Hold Easy to install batteries The light reaches very far specially in darkness Zoom flood to throw works fine Strobe light is visible far a way
    Cons:
    Not found yet Not sure if it is water resistant
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bright and resistant

posted by ybeurois on 03/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Bright with 3xAAA Resist to snow (attached to my wristle, the lens was full of ice and it still working perfectly, and batteries still dry !) Focusable (love this function) It definitly look like if it was "built to resist" !
    Cons:
    Less bright after 2 hours, I expected more with 3xAAA batteries. Not other cons for me, as i tell before iit fit perfectly for...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good

posted by gamfreitas on 03/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Very small and good. Very useful and easy to hold. The eficciency is a point that deserve to be commented. The enclosure is made in Alluminium, so it is very lightweight.
    Cons:
    I dont see anything against this product up to this moment. They say that the batteries holder is fragile, but I will try to tr...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    muy potente

posted by xikirojo on 03/15/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Es una literna bastante barata potente zoom, y 3 modos de iluminación parpadeo, baja intensidad, y alta intesidad.
    Cons:
    Compre dos y una venía con el cree o LED despegado no son muy buenos pero la que no toque funciona sin problemas y la otra...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for its price

posted by EliShezifi on 03/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Strong metirial with no dents or scratches on the body or the lens, a very strong beam of light with a wide zooming option. Strong enough to see far when needed and with another click you can use the weaker beam to read or do anything close without burning ...
    Cons:
    Throw mode ends up square shaped LED.. a bit wierd at first but not really a con, just wierd..
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    a favorite of mine

posted by skipperjohn on 02/11/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Takes standard AAA batteries that can be purchased anywhere. this flashlight throws a ton of light (100 lumens - hard to find at this price and size). The focus is tremendous, at it's tightest you can clearly see the light diode projected from a good distan...
    Cons:
    Plastic lens is somewhat concerning as it can be prone to scratching. The click switch in the tail cap can also be an issue as ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Exceeds expectations!

posted by girder on 02/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I was literally blown away at how bright this light is and how wide the beam is in flood mode. It feels quite solid in the build and I love the size to brightness that it provides. Very aggressive styling, looks great.
    Cons:
    The throw mode isn't as good as the flood mode in my opinion. You can see the shape of the square LED and the wires and it does...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good flashlight!!!

posted by blueiced789 on 01/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I got this flashlight because sku.114657 was out of stock. I really liked that the zoom feature is with twisting and not by retracting the lens forward/backward. The light is great and strong. I tested the battery performance and with 3x AAA from IKEA it la...
    Cons:
    None. Maybe it would be nice to have some rubber o-rings for waterproofing. Also there is no mode-memory and if you want to sw...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really good

posted by cmlopes on 01/15/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's a small size flashlight with amazing light. The batteries seems to last for a long time (considering the hi mode arrangement). The aluminum seems pretty solid. For the money, it's a great pick.
    Cons:
    It's not a true con, but to change between the flood or throw modes you have to twist the front part of the flashlight, which i...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent flashlight

posted by shadowland on 01/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Really strong beam! I managed to lighten a building 330 meters away and the beam was about 10m diameter (2-3 floors wide). The casing is good even has rubber ring on the cap to protect the batteries from moisture. Far better than Maglite with halogen lamp.
    Cons:
    none so far. Maybe that you have to twist it to change the focus so it takes time to adjust wide or narrow beam.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 7
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections