DX  » Community » Reviews » Flood-to-Throw Zooming Cree P4-WC 150lm 3-Mode LED Bike Light with Mount (3*AAA)
Sort by:
124 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7391 (73%)
  • 4 Star:2632 (26%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:11 (1%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

99% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Good Light

posted by DasenSplit on 11/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Small,can fit in your pocket -Sturdy, would be hard to break -Batteries last real long, really low consumption of energy -Great and elegant looking -Can be used for non bike matters -Great for city riding
    Cons:
    -A Little too weak for riding in the forest at night, maybe better as a second bike light.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality bike light

posted by brianfroelund on 11/17/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very good quality remote. I have been using it for more than half a year now as a bike light without never taking it off my bike, which i leave outside year long (Scandinavian weather). It is bright enough that it enables me to bike even places without stre...
    Cons:
    The battery holder seems very flimsy. Haven't had problems with it's function but i would imagine that it's the first thing to ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Flood-to-Throw Zooming Cree P4-WC 150lm 3-Mode LED Bike Light with Mount (3

posted by educedolic on 11/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Nominations and comments I bowed to buy the product, as are many options lanterns on the site was in doubt, been influenced by highlight, but it was worth it, I'm a cyclist and I'm using the flashlight for night riding, she has a good adjusting lighting and...
    Cons:
    So far nothing but doubt is regarding the use on rainy days, durability
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good lantern

posted by armin13 on 09/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It has an aluminium case, which is very well crafted. The plastic part used to anchor it to your bike handlebar is quite good. It has got two different pieces of rubber in order to halp you fix it on any handlebar.
    Cons:
    It has got some flows gained in the fabrication process maybe. Ex. the lens was not well fixed, but I succeded in fixing it bet...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A Great Bike Light

posted by feexer on 08/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    An awesome bike light with great zoom options. This incredibly bright front bike light is absolutely perfect for all cyclists, whether a commuter pootler or a hardcore mountain bike shredder! Personally from a road cyclist aspect it is certainly well above ...
    Cons:
    none
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Buona

posted by Fede78 on 07/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Buona pila con una discreta luce. L'aggancio la rende molto pratica anche per eventuali fissaggi statici. Bel design e discreta durata batterie. La regolazione del fascio funziona bene in tutte le posizioni
    Cons:
    Attacco per la bici andrebbe fatto più stabile, perchè se si usa per off road estremo tende a muoversi leggermente e ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    muy buen producto

posted by R0D0LF0 on 07/21/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Muy buena linterna, pequeña, comoda y muy útil, encontré la misma linterna aquí en Perú, pero mucho mas cara, valió la pena el riesgo y la espera para un producto tan bueno
    Cons:
    El empaque me pareció muy simple, pero útil y el producto llego en muy buenas condiciones
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bright & highly visible

posted by RedBlack on 07/04/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Light is bright and highly visible to other road users in an urban environment. In the absence of street lights, provides very good illumination of the path. Flood/throw functions are good to either focus or spread the light beam on a path so that you ca...
    Cons:
    Minor at the most: The screw system means the light is not as quick to remove or attach when compared to QR style clamps.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Good but...

posted by Yuyitos on 07/04/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The price of this flashlight is amazingly low... I have searched for low price CREE flashlights and this seems to be the cheapest. It is SO small and wheightless that it is perfect for my bicycle. The mount is good and fixes very well on the Handlebar and w...
    Cons:
    _My package came "open"... batteries were taken from the blister and also the Oring was taken. so the Lens rattles li...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best flashlight i ever had

posted by marianov1 on 06/27/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very good flashlight! Very strong and powerfull. It has the strobe option for use on a bike. I already drop from the bike and it still workling perfectly, just with some scratches.
    Cons:
    The bike mount is not that good, so I use another one that I bought on DX too. It's not cheap like other ones but it worth what...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 13
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections