DX  » Community » Reviews » Red Light 2-Mode Tie-On Bike Light Keychains (2-Keychain Set)
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:887 (88%)
  • 4 Star:121 (12%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good price goood product

posted by kymelria on 05/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    cheap price, seems stylish at a glance use a bike a lot on streets and also at night, returning from work/classes. This and sku44096 were perfect choices to attach lamps on my helmet (Wich I prefer, since that is a more visible position to put lamps when b...
    Cons:
    A bit pricy, IMHO; -Might be not waterproof (haven't tested them yet, though).
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent

posted by enduser on 02/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent lights with a powerful bright. Not recommend to have the light directly to your eyes. I need to check the battery utilization. However, until now, I didn't have the opportunity to use these lights for a long time.
    Cons:
    One of the lights came without power in its batteries. No more cons found.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simple cheap bright

posted by pdeboer on 10/09/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Pop in the bubble and turn on this light. Just like popamatic trouble. Maximum diameter of ~ 3.8 cm Minimum of ~ 1.5 cm. Easy to change the batteries and seems very high quality. Not lopsided, like other DX silicone lights and so does not slide down out...
    Cons:
    one out of 4 with dead batteries. The rubber colour may not be discrete enough to prevent theft.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Buy as many as you wish

posted by fmmartins on 10/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very nice! Love it. It is very bright and easy to strap on handlebars, helmets and other parts. It is light and the batery will work for days of continuous.
    Cons:
    It is not waterproof. It may manage to work in rain, but you cant throw water directly on it. Once it is wet, you cant turn off...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pay for waht you got

posted by JCossia on 08/31/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Cheap light, works fine and is very bright. Easy to intall - no tools needed. Barata, funciona bem e tem brilho intenso. Fácil de instalar - não há necessidade de ferramentas.
    Cons:
    Bought two of each - white and red. One of the white ones was not working when arrived. Changed battery and it is ok now. One o...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very usefull. Buy it and put it on your helmet!

posted by BRCristianTM on 05/07/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I use a bike a lot on streets and also at night, returning from work/classes. This and sku44096 were perfect choices to attach lamps on my helmet (Wich I prefer, since that is a more visible position to put lamps when biking). I've submitted also a video sh...
    Cons:
    None that I can really see for now. Looks a little bit more fragille and less water resistant than sku44096, but its fine.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great lights

posted by adskoezlo on 08/12/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -Small size; -Very bright for such a small size; -Easy to mount almost everywhere - on the bike, on the bars or even on the backpack. There cannot be too much safety lights - I use 4 red blinkers when riding at night.
    Cons:
    -A bit pricy, IMHO; -Might be not waterproof (haven't tested them yet, though).
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    best tie on/back up light on DX

posted by cyclist on 11/22/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Having tried just about all the other wee tie on lights/back up, in my opinion these are the best. They are a bit bigger than the usually one's, thats because of the lens which really helps to magnify the out put, and because of this, these are the only on...
    Cons:
    Water can get into it though if the rain is heavy enough, or if there is direct spray coming from your wheel, as it will eventu...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections