Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
* Very bright light
* Comes with battery
* Long run time, have used mine for several hours with no visible loss of brightness
* RUbber feet has good grip without being sticky
* Bendable feet (rubber covered metal)
* A bit hard to fasten too books as metal is not "springy"
* Build quality is a bit cheap, especially on/off switch - it is a bit hard
Good value for money, works great with my Kindle. My other book-light was not bright enough to use with Kindle 2, but this one is.
Good value for money, but takes a little time to find a technique for fastening properly
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.