DX  » Community » Reviews » Stylus Spring Straps for NDS/NDSi/NDS Lite (4-Strap Pack)
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:835 (83%)
  • 4 Star:171 (17%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great strap for a DS

posted by mclpl on 05/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's a stylus spring strap for EVERY NDS avaiable on a market. Yes, that means old DS Phat too. You want a proof? Go to the images section, and find it by yourself. It works, it keeps your stylus to the DS, it has not cheap plastic, it's just stable. Great ...
    Cons:
    As mentioned above, it's working for DS Phat. But... you can find it difficult to attach it to the original DS Phat stylus. But...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good item!!!

posted by Mothafuka on 01/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good to keep ur stylus always around without wondering where the heck are the pen!!!! There's no complain about the item til now. I will test the device daily and will see how it holds. Cuz I'm a non stop player!!! Let's se if it holds!
    Cons:
    No cons! There's no complain about the item til now.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great!

posted by yjimenez on 09/19/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is an undeniably great product! I bought two packs of these and gave some to my family members who have a history of misplacing their stylus'. I know that my little brother is always losing his stylus' and can never find them again. This handy little t...
    Cons:
    As mentioned in some other reviews, the cord could be a little longer, but it still works great the way it is. The cord is spri...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cute, maybe useful but not for the DS

posted by luna7 on 08/07/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Really cute, nice color assortment. Great price. Well buildt. May be really useful to attach different items to you camera, cell phone, and even the DS but not the stylus.
    Cons:
    It makes it difficult to play some games.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good

posted by raphaelnunes on 01/18/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    é legal mas eu nem sei onde usa, kkk. eueswtou usando em meu celular em meu dsi, em meu psp e dei uma pra minha mãe colocar no celular dela. é muito bonitinho, peuquenininho e eu gostei muito por \\ que é facil de usar, muito facil até, e você pode u...
    Cons:
    em portugues:acho que não tem contra, ele é muito pouco fragil as veses escapa, mas é muito boa eu recomendo In english ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    This is what I want

posted by Electricgold on 03/22/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The problem with DS stylus is that it eaily misplaced especially with kids. I once saw someone having their sylys tie to their DS. This prompt me to DIY my stylus. There is alot of handphone charm around which one end has the string hook and the others si...
    Cons:
    A liitle bit longer should be better.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections