Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- VERY cheap.
- Strips cables well, different slots for different sizes.
- Cuts thin (relative term) cables very well also.
- Network cables can be mounted on the sockets with this, but before I knew DX I paid 30$ for a better tool, this would've been better buy for doing the couple sockets.
- Compact, fits in your pocket.
- Not perfect quality, a bit uneven plastic coating, little spills there and there, but very good for the price though.
- Perfect tool to any toolbox, must have to anyone who does electrical work and doesn't want to pay more for a better tool, or wants something compact.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.