DX  » Community » Reviews » 200mW 532nm Green Laser Module (3V 11.9mm)
Sort by:
13 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:699 (69%)
  • 4 Star:314 (31%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    You get what you pay for

posted by eric@divinum.se on 01/27/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a powerful laser. Shoots a beam straight to the moon(not really but seems like it).
    Cons:
    Soldering not very good - Not a problem since you should not be buying this item if you can not solder. I bought three of the...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good bang 4 buck! But be safe!

posted by Illyusha on 10/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Bright green laser module that side by side is easily brighter than 2 other new 30mW greens. Haven't been able to find these elsewhere so I think this is a good deal and cheap. Seems pretty solid and works for me quite well.
    Cons:
    I have my doubts on it really being 200mW. I don't have equipment to test other than looking at it side by side with 2 other gr...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great, cheap product. Poor soldering.

posted by czlu on 08/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is a great module for DIY projects. It has a great, low price! It's also very bright! Customer service was satisfactory, as well.
    Cons:
    Soldering was extremely loose. It arrived today, and the soldering already came off. I've seen the other reviews, and thought...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Love the brightness and visible laserbeam!

posted by PascalvdDonk on 08/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Pro's are definitely the brightness and the fact that the beam is easily visible (even in daylight). Also, this laser module fits perfectly in the other laser pen that is available on DX aswell.
    Cons:
    It does need a second to get to full potential and the wires attached to the module are a kind of weak but both of those things...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice

posted by alecmattu on 05/22/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Ease of use ( When building and using ) Power ( Brightness and strenth ) Quality ( Pretty good except for the wires )
    Cons:
    Size ( A little big but still understandable ) Bad Soldiers ( Breaks easy just be careful )
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Good for the price

posted by JohnyWulf on 05/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Very Bright - Good price for power - Very visible at night - Does burn, only black material though.
    Cons:
    - Power leads are weak, I bought one for my friend and he broke them off after just having for 2 hours. Its easy to resolder on...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good

posted by edsoncfgarcia on 04/13/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Extremely reasonable price for the power - Very bright and powerful - Excellent beam quality: ~low divergence ~good collimation lens - No external driver required
    Cons:
    - Leads for power are a bit flimsy: positive lead tore off after some time - Driver circuit heats up considerably after some ti...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    This is one steal of a product!!! A must have!!

posted by ZR3 on 02/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Extremely reasonable price for the power - Very bright and powerful - Excellent beam quality: ~low divergence ~good collimation lens - No external driver required
    Cons:
    - Leads for power are a bit flimsy: positive lead tore off after some time - Driver circuit heats up considerably after some ti...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great fun - but dangerous

posted by jonasc on 04/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    + Cheap. Fantastic price for a high power green laser. + The focus could be shifted by changing the position of the second (furthest away from the laser source). Just turn the last cylinder.
    Cons:
    - One of the wires came off. Had to resolder new wire. - Could see dust in the glue that holds the crystal. - Could not focus...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The Ultimate

posted by ajdnykr on 06/16/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I am an astronomer and nothing helps when trying to point out the stars that make up a constillation than a green laser pointer. Since you cannot by a powerful Green laser legally in most of the USA I opted to purchase this module. It came as pictured. I si...
    Cons:
    Did you read the above... NONE
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections