DX  » Community » Reviews » Wireless Sensor Bar for Wii (4*AAA)
Sort by:
24 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5012 (50%)
  • 4 Star:4611 (46%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:41 (4%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

96% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good sensor bar

posted by ImaCustomer on 04/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works great, functions well as described.There are Three IR Leds on each side. A good replacement for your previous sensor bar. Also a blue led in the middle to let you know its on. I like the color. Its cheaper than most sensor bars.
    Cons:
    This sensor bar needs Four AAA batteries which is a bit too much.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good item for Wii Owners

posted by BrunoRatoBR on 02/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Good to use in open space, or if the distance of the Wii and the screen is greater - Good combo with projector screen, i use this item using the projector, the result is great - Small and compact, good to put in backpack, travel and stuff. The duration of...
    Cons:
    - Looking using cellphone camera, this thing have only have 3 (per side) ir led, comparing with the original 5 (per side) - I d...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great little portable solluiton

posted by astroKranz on 11/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to set up (just install batteries and put it on top of TV/monitor) Easy to move around. Good build quality for the price. Cheap.
    Cons:
    Battery doesn't last long. The range shortens when batteries are going low. (but that's inherent in a battery powerd solution)
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Battery eater

posted by maungnyi on 10/14/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - easy to move around - very easy to set up - actually, just put battery, turn on and play - very light weight - red power light - no wire hang around - very portable - no installation and no assembly, just plug & play
    Cons:
    - battery won't last long. - even though the power light is on, the range is short when the batteries are low. - my son play Ze...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Buy

posted by Diegolic on 08/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Easily to use, don't have cables. Use batteries AAA, that is easy to find. Works good with Dolphin emulator of wii in PC. Offer good precision like the Nintendo's original sensor bar for wii. Small, and resistent. Has an red led indicator when is turned on.
    Cons:
    I didn't receive the base like the image of sale. You need to turn off, it is not automatic, and if you forget the batteries wi...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It Works!

posted by kikorigatti on 08/01/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This sensor works perfectly with emulators for Nintendo Wii .. It has a good price and good quality .. Easy to use and low battery consumption .. If you need a sensor for use in emulators recommend buy this! Portuguese: Esse sensor funciona perfeitament...
    Cons:
    Don't have any cons!!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent for your wii

posted by Raschmaninov on 07/21/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is the third wireless sensor bar I bought from DealExtreme. It is very easy to transport and to make it work. It's wireless so you can take it anywhere and put it anywhere.
    Cons:
    One of the bars I bought was faulty on one side. And as I was curious I opened it and saw how it worked. Ended up destroying it...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Wireless Sensor Bar for Wii and Dolphin ;)

posted by ww999w on 07/18/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It works It is so cheap It is wireless I dun know why, but I feel like it's more accurate than the orignal wired one from wii
    Cons:
    It eats lots of battery, it's a moster It dun come with a stand, nvm, I fix it to my monitor with duct tape
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

posted by sanjitr on 06/07/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - It's cheap - It's working - Build quality actually is fine - Rubber stand is helping it not to slip -It has a red led to indicate it's on, so you (hopefully) don't leave it on all day and night -has 6 leds, so it is more accurate than a 4-led one.
    Cons:
    - it could be cheaper. -it doesn't apparently come with a stand as shown in pics. -consumes battery if used for longer durati...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for use on computer

posted by bobdoleo on 10/10/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Works on my computer, I use "Dolphin", and it works great for that. I like it:-) It has a red led to indicate it's on, so you (hopefully) don't leave it on all day and night, and has 6? leds, so it is more accurate than a 4-led setup.
    Cons:
    it could be cheaper, but thats alright with me. it doesn't apparently come with a stand. oh well.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections