DX  » Community » Reviews » Wireless Guitar Controller for Wii Remote Guitar Hero III
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:433 (43%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:141 (14%)
  • 2 Star:433 (43%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

57% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Kind of a good deal

posted by lucknroll on 06/08/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is the cheapest guitar for the Wii I've ever seen. Works with all the music games except for ROCK BAND 1. Which is not really a big deal since you have SO MANY OTHER options of music games to play.
    Cons:
    I've had to pay taxes (about 20 dollars more) to get it from the post office, even though it's below the 50 dollar limit (here ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Crash in 3 hours...

posted by Santidelaro on 05/08/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It works. but the bar crash in 3 hours. i´ll open it to try repair it, probably are only a contact in bad position.
    Cons:
    Bad quality in the buttons and contacts, i hope that opening it and put some super contact in the right site the guitar will wo...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worse than the other one

posted by kursk on 04/13/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap. Soft fret buttons.
    Cons:
    Poor build quality. As the other user, the strum bar stoppped working within 3 hours of gameplay. As his, now only strummong up...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cheap and not very good quality

posted by thehog on 03/21/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It is very cheap compared to another guitar. But with cheap you get low quality hardware.
    Cons:
    My strum bar got unresponsive on the down movement after playing 3 hours in medium. First I thought I was missing the notes but...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great!

posted by lammunier on 02/13/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's cheap! Here in Brazil (Manaus/AM) costs more than 70 USD! And I don't have problems with the fees.. The guitar is detachable, the package isn't big. The guitar works very well. the frets are ok, the strum too. É barata! No Brasil, no caso, onde mo...
    Cons:
    For the price, nothing. The frets sometimes not responding very well, but, not a big deal.. Pelo preço, nada que mereça uma ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A great guitar for low price!

posted by NexXus on 09/21/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Great product for a great price! WOrks perfectly on beatles rock band Portuguese: Otimo produto e por um preço muito baixo. Funcionou perfeitamente no novo rock band dos beatles.
    Cons:
    Not at all! I dont use the guitar for much time but it seems ok Portuguese: Nenhum ate agora! Não a testei muito mas est...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Impressive

posted by Azgaroth on 08/31/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Works perfectly directly out of the box. Looks and feels great. The fret buttons are flat and almost noiseless. The strum bar is responsive and so far after two weeks of intensive gameplay on HARD is flawless. Perfect product for it's price.
    Cons:
    My middle fret button (the Yellow one) was too soft on press and was getting jammed under the plastic shell. I had to open the ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections