DX  » Community » Reviews » TANK007 TK-703 HA-III Cree Q3-WC 110-Lumen LED Flashlight - Red (1*AAA/1*10440)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
This is my every day carry flashlight – TANK007 TK-703 HA-III Cree Q3-WC 110-Lumen LED Flashlight - Red (1*AAA/1*10440) Reviews

posted by jrevans on 04/13/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
This is one awesome, small, but quite bright flashlight. It is very sturdy, featuring a well machined case, a strong lens and what appears to be a well made switch. It really throws the light and when I show it to people, they can hardly believe the amount of light that comes from a single AAA battery.
Cons:
Reverse clicky. In my opinion there should never be a reverse clicky switch, only forward clicky switches. Seriously, I cannot find any reason that I would want the switch to be reverse. It would be great to just press the switch partially in and have the light come on while it's held in, but it doesn't work that way....
Other:
The reason I gave this a four star build quality, is because although this light is great, my first one was DOA and I had to have DX send me a new one. Seems like a manufacturing problem or something.
Bottomline:
This is a great light and it's in my front pocket at all times. Anytime I need to some extra illumination, BAM, there it is. It's a solidly built light and I hope to get many years of use out of it. Definitely what I want in an every day carry flashlight.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections