DX  » Community » Reviews » TANK007 E08 HA-III Cree Q3-WC 110-Lumen LED Flashlight with Carabiner Clip (1*AAA/1*10440)
Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:404 (40%)
  • 4 Star:606 (60%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    What a super bright light

posted by doctorjre on 02/03/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This light is BRIGHT!!! It is almost as bright as my 2AA Cree 3W LED flashlight!!! I almost couldn't believe how bright it was!! Build quality is very good also, nice threads and rubber washer to make it waterproof??
    Cons:
    the head assembly cannot be taken apart, so if something goes wrong, I will not be able to take a quick look inside. The price...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Bright

posted by TieNN89 on 11/01/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Small, Compact, Fits on the keyring very well
    Cons:
    The switch is easy to press which can be a con if you have it in your pocket it may be too easy to accidently switch on from kn...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    damn bright and small!

posted by garlando on 10/05/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - bright with eneloop and damn bright with 10440 - rigid - small
    Cons:
    - not waterproof, the problem is a missing o-ring at the glass lens
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really Impressive Keyring Light

posted by Mercury on 09/07/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    I had a couple of these arrive today and initial impression is they look great; nice quality, well built and very bright for such a small (AAA) light. Love the clicky tail switch which is actually very ergonomic; the disc in the tail allows you to grip the ...
    Cons:
    The threads are a little rough, but much improved with a clean up and grease. The tail switch on one of the lights seemed a lit...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's so Light*2 (Lite & Light)

posted by ITslick on 08/01/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good quality Good build Sturdy feeling It seems mostly water prof, at least on rain.
    Cons:
    can't find any as of yet
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great value small flashlight

posted by dmh53 on 07/07/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a great little light. Very bright for its size with a very good beam pattern and excellent colour temp. Build quality is excellent. Robust attachment point for carbiner or key chain.
    Cons:
    If you try to keep this light on your key chain or in your pocket it will turn on accidentally. See my fix below.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Brightest 10440 light I've found so far

posted by Boondongle1723 on 05/19/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    * Brightest light I've found in the 10440/AAA form factor at a decent price. Outperforms even other Tank007 lights I own. * Good finish and texturing. * Carabiner clip offers multiple methods of daily carry. At first, I was thinking I'd connect the light to...
    Cons:
    None that I can think of.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    WOW...What a suprise

posted by iskor1289 on 01/07/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Size and Brightnes is a huge pro. It has a good anodized coating on it. Very impressive for it's size. It's light weight. Looks good on a key chain.
    Cons:
    NOT 110 Lumens, but more like 45 to 60 Lumens. Either way, this is very impressive for the size of the light and also for the ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great little light!

posted by CommandoJoe on 12/20/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Very small & comes with clip - Puts out a lot of light for its size - Can use a single AAA or 10440 Li-Ion battery - Build quality seems good so far
    Cons:
    I can't really come up with anything too bad about this flashlight... The threads had a little bit of grit or something in them...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    As bright as Q5 AA lights (rated at 225 lumens)

posted by Speedstar on 09/01/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very, very bright. Brightest AAA light I have. Mucht brighter than: http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.20123 Allmost as bright as this Q5 light: http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.19187
    Cons:
    Not great quality threads and sealing rings. Ring broke when I opened the light for the first time to put the battery in.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections