write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 5
unique device – SD to MicroSD/TransFlash Card Converter Module Reviews

posted by kip100 on 07/07/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
A unique device, I like that in my region is not seen. I use it to capture video from my DVR to the PDA.
Cons:
It seems quite soft and fragile, but so far everything is working. I do not know at this point how much the flexible loop. Perhaps it was possible to do everything in one package with no tail. A few awkward to use because all bent and loose, small connector tries to fall out. But for the ability to record to SD to miniSD have to pay comfortably.
Other:
The manufacturer made ??a very necessary thing, but I would recommend this device to make a case without a flexible loop. In any case, sooner or later cable will be damaged so I took a few pieces. Price seems to me a few high but I will not be greedy about it.
Bottomline:
It is very necessary device. Just buy it in the DX, I decided to soy the problem, which is to overwrite the SD to miniSD in the "field" conditions. If such devices will not work for a long time I will still buy them again. But I'd be happy if I see the same device more reliable.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections