Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Works. It's enough, right?
- The T-Flash is excellent, you just need to plug on the computer computer and it is recognized.
- Very very very very very cheap materials. Looks like you are going to broke it every time you touch. Don't let it fall.
- When you insert the SIM Card, there is no "lock". You can insert more than you should and lost it inside. At least it isn't so hard to recover, thanks to the horrible material quality, can be easily opened.
- Need to install the CD software to make the SIM funcionality work.
- You can edit numbers and names of you SIM contacts. Can import and export to computer. The software is simple but could be better. Could have more functions, but is nice.
Works, but I believe that should exist better gadgets with same functions, almost same price and better quality.
When mine broke (and it will broke), I will not buy this, I will try another.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.