Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day
- Much cheaper than the original (which is 10 bucks more)
- Good quality build
- RGB LEDs
- Can be used in your own software in just minutes
- It's a very cool way to get notified of new e-mail when your LCD is off
- The original has 64 levels of brightness for each LED, this one has just on/off (8 combinations)
- I won't even try to install the software from the little "panda" CD that came with it... I rather wrote my own Add-in for Outlook 2007 in C# 2.0.
- I prefer the blue led
It definitely draws attention around the office and not in a bad way.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.