Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Easily connected, no special drivers needed.
- High speed reading / writing with my SD card.
- pretty small, easily carried.
- If you already have a built in card reader, you can't connect this one in the same time... in my case, when I connected it to an XP machine which already had a built in card reader, got the BSOD.
- Plastic feels a bit cheap, but there should not be a problem if you are careful with it.
- USB wire is short, in most cases you will need an extension cable.
- the sockets does not have labels, but you find the write place to plug in the card pretty fast anyway.
Nice device, if you need a multi card reader, this is a good option.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.