DX  » Community » Reviews » Component AV TV-Out Cable for PSP 2000/Slim/3000 (2-Meter)
Sort by:
22 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7316 (73%)
  • 4 Star:276 (27%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good

posted by Vittoor on 02/26/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is perfect for play your PSP on a bigger screen. You simply connect the cable in the television and in you PSP system, and start playing your favorite games with the TV. The cable itself has a very good quality and finish. It does what it promises.
    Cons:
    The quality of video is worse than on the PSP screen, due to the high resolution of the new televisions, but not that can chang...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GREAT

posted by robsonhnc on 10/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This cable is great for playing your psp on you television. Now I can sit back and see the bigger picture on the television. The installation was very easy on the PSP and color identification component cable installation leaves no doubt with the TV.
    Cons:
    It is a little short, I could really have done with an extra 0.5 meter as it simply wasn't long enough for me to sit on my bed.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome deal

posted by mrtwist3r on 08/12/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Fits perfectly. - Works flawlessly. - It's cheap. - Surprisingly well built for the price. - Length is enough for my particular "use case" (desktop display)
    Cons:
    If you intend to use this cable to watch your PSP on a large screen in your living room then the cable length MAY be an issue.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Al fin lo encontré!

posted by kayserdeath on 04/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cumple la misma función que el original de la consola PSP. Podemos conectar sin problemas nuestro PSP a la pantalla de TV o Pc mediante la entrada Componente. Está a muy bajo precio, ya que en Chile ronda los 20 mil pesos.
    Cons:
    Quizás el largo del cable dificulta estar alejado de la pantalla. Quizás 2 metros para otra persona será suficie...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It works!

posted by NickNax on 03/05/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This cable is great for playing your psp on you television. Now I can sit back and see the bigger picture on the television.
    Cons:
    It is a little short, I could really have done with an extra 0.5 meter as it simply wasn't long enough for me to sit on my couc...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Good

posted by Sasquast on 12/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The cable component seems to be of good quality. The installation was very easy on the PSP and color identification component cable installation leaves no doubt with the TV. The cable is long enough to play the average distance from the TV.
    Cons:
    Initially I had some problems because the image was not good, however, pulled out and put the cables a few times and the proble...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product

posted by bonovie on 11/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very good product, good quality, works very well. Plugs are all gold plated. They fit very well. The cable is also very flexible, which can be handy.
    Cons:
    Hard to think of any cons. It measures a bit less than 2 meters.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for parties and presentations on stores and game conventions

posted by Rictos on 09/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is the must have to psp owners, since the psp is a portable plataform, there is that time when you are at home or at a friend's place, or even at a game convention, where you want to show off your skill or just to show a game to new people, that's when...
    Cons:
    Since is a long cable with 5 ends, it can get a little messy on a backpack if not careful.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Decent Cable

posted by maxexcloo on 03/31/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Build quality is decent and the cable allows a user to play 480p quality videos and games from a PSP on a large screen TV (some plugins are needed for some games however).
    Cons:
    Build quality is, as above, decent. It could be better but for the price is good. The video output doesn't appear to fill my Sa...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good product

posted by stefan369 on 11/08/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    A good cable to connect to your tv and psp. works perfectly. good resolution, sharp enough for a psp. does not feel flimsy at all. sturdy plastic that will last.
    Cons:
    it's a bit short, if your used to sit far from your screen. i have to sit 3 feet (1 meter+/-) from my screen. sometimes the ima...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections