Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Covers the iPod and protects it from falls
- Has a nice feel and looks very stylish
- Does not protect the screen and you have to buy a separate screen protector
- Sometimes the case slides off a bit and sometimes falls off altogether
- It's hard to take out your pocket as the silicone sort of sticks and grabs the inside of your pocket and is uncomfortable to put back in
I prefer the glass case to this one as it comes out of your pocket a lot easier, protects the screen, and is a lot safer than a thin layer of silicone which can rip
However if you're going for look, this one is much more stylish
If you have an iPod, there is absolutely no reason to not protect your investment
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.