DX  » Community » Reviews » Vibration Activated 110dB Bicycle Anti-Theft Security Alarm with Password Keypad
Sort by:
38 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5521 (55%)
  • 4 Star:4216 (42%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:31 (3%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

97% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's useful but has several flaws

posted by ValterV on 01/24/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Build quality seems fine, considering the really cheap price. The alarm loudness is not very strong, but the sound is annoying enough to be noticed. Although having just three button to set codes makes difficult having different functions, operations are cl...
    Cons:
    - Instructions are in an awful English. It's understandable (I've seen worse), but it sounds like written by a 10-years old. - ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool bike alarm system.

posted by malkstor on 09/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Easy set up and use. Rainproof. Good motion sensor sensitivity (can be changed). The price and build quality are good.
    Cons:
    The sound is not as loud as I expected, but it's not too quiet either.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Anti Theft Security Alarm

posted by djcottje on 06/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    You can configure all kinds of stuff like - Sensitivity of motion (that it doesn't go off all the time) - Off course you can reset the password - Easy to install (two types of screws) - Can be used for two months till you need a new battery It is very good ...
    Cons:
    First time it is difficult to understand how to configure the alarm correctly. The manual is constructed out of bad English.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good alarm!

posted by bocad2 on 05/19/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I bouhgt it for my electrial motorcycle. At first i had a little difficult to understand how it worked, but the i read the manual, and after a fell tryes and understood how to configure it.
    Cons:
    It does not sound as loud as a thought! And it does not have a continous sound. I configured it to the most sensiteway, but sti...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    realy good and easy to use product

posted by vidamo on 05/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    i buy this product to have more secure my bike when i leave alone in the Street. this is realy cheap product and it´s realy nice to use. also it´s waterproof and it´s easy to install in your bike
    Cons:
    i´dont have any at this time. in a few month i will know how many days the 9 volts battery last because if the battery las...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool

posted by Taran2uls on 03/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Easy manual in English is included. Simple to use. Easy to install on several types of bikes. Seems to be great value for money. Waterproof. Alarms really sounds hard enough. 3 sensitivety levels. Can also be used on a recumbend bike or a velomobile.
    Cons:
    Be careful in entering the disarm code. After a few attempts, it locks out the keypad for three minutes, during which the alarm...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Loud and Effective

posted by Anyjen on 02/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This alarm works beautifully. It's really sensitive and loud... I can't mute it with just my hand. It's well designed, small enough to not take up too much room and aesthetically pleasing enough to go well with every bike. Once it's fixed onto your bike, yo...
    Cons:
    None that I can think of.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good bicycle alarm

posted by sailamaarit on 02/17/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Password keybad is very good because of nobody can steal the keys. It also is very easy to use because of the good English instructions included. It also is good that the battery is difficult to take away when the alarm fixed to the right posession so that ...
    Cons:
    Could alarm more loadly: for example 150db instead of 110db. In this case it would make bike-theft impossible.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    My bike alarm installed

posted by korobue on 02/09/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Well, i tested here inside my house, and it's loud, at first i liked it, and for the price it's fair. Loud enough so the others can hear it and maybe scare someone who's is trying to get your bike for a ride lets say this way hehe.
    Cons:
    Well, the high sensitivity mode could be more effective in my opinion, maybe because i did not tested in the street, and maybe ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good gadget for surprise effect, but...

posted by afikoman on 02/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Has a nice surprise effect. Easy to use. It can be used as a cheap pranks on all kind of things, not just bikes. Good building, quite sturdy plastic.
    Cons:
    Expensive type of batery. the attache system is a bit too "simple". You need access on top and bottom for keyboard an...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections