Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Really loud and sensitive
- Lock and key free; all you need is your code.
- Accidental triggering is common due to the high sensitivity
- It's actually so sensitive, that when you start to put the code in, the alarm sounds for an instant!
- Sometimes it does not respond to the code, and you'r stuck with a continuous alarm
- At first it's hard to get the hang of it
- Mounting can be difficult due to size issues
- Not the cheapest product on DealExtreme
Perhaps a short triggering delay would have been necessary.
Although I have listed several cons, this device is an excellent must-have for all concerned bikers. It works, and it's simple, and has definitely been a positive experience.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.