Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1007 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Exellent replacement product!

posted by infuneral on 08/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is an exellent replacement laser! I like that you can buy only the specific replacement part and the fact that it´s actually an original Sony laser unit makes the deal even better. This laser unit is fairly easy to replace yourself even if you are...
    Cons:
    The only disadvantage i can think of is the shipment time. But on the other hand if you consider the low price and the free shi...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    verry good deal

posted by Sile89 on 05/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    was my first order, I was a little skeptical at first but after I received it I realized that it is good quality, it was very well packed, and my ps3 went perfect model, I highly recommend this product.good job
    Cons:
    the only negative thing you can have is the time of delivery, product arrived in about 3 weeks but since it comes free shipped,...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Make sure you buy the correct type!

posted by Azurex on 07/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is really cheap! It is very easy to change! (Loads of guides online) Works just like the original discreader. (A friend of mine is using it)
    Cons:
    Sadly this laser did not fit my own PS3 G1 which it would according to another review. So make sure you open up your PS3 and lo...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    worth it!!

posted by micronot on 06/23/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    100% fit to fat PS3, just replace the laser module and its like new. no issues were found yet, I installed it over two months ago. reading speed is like the original laser.
    Cons:
    none so far.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing, Good price!

posted by yourimmense on 11/08/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It was so easy to get this product in, and it worked first time there was no need to mess about, my PS3 is now working perfectly again in fact even better than before? I recommend this product to anyone who has a laser problem with their PS3 :)
    Cons:
    No cons really, just a great product at a great price! Although if you're not very good at fitting these sort of things do be c...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent profuct

posted by srmoska on 07/09/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Fix you're ps3's bluray and bring it back to life. -Cheap (very cheap!) -Easy to install -Looks pretty original to me -Works perfectly, I tested it with 2 movie DVD's , a burned (and very scratched) DVD, a music CD-R and two bluray games. -Plug and play (n...
    Cons:
    -None, it worked pefectly! -Seriously, no con. stop looking for cons! -Need to be a bit skilled to install it
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It saved my PS3 perfectly!!!

posted by ikedasan on 04/13/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I took about 8 minutes to replace it! Very easy and works like a charm! My PS3 was dead and now it gain life again! = ) Just Perfect! Just plug and play!
    Cons:
    No cons at all!
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections